AND PROMISES TO THE CHURCH
“It is not because of how few or many you are in membership but according to my divine and eternal purpose and good will for my church”
1. That he God would raise a nation out of Africa that would be a spearhead and light to the world, heralding the 2nd coming of Christ Jesus our Lord.
2. That the Gold Coast has been chosen to fulfill this eternal will and purpose of God.
3. He God would accomplish this through a white Missionary from Europe who would come to lead the group in future, and the group which through many trials, tabulation, temptation and persecutions would be numerically, would become a great international Pentecostal, Church which would send out missionaries from the country, the Gold Coast to all parts of Africa and the world as a whole.
4. That it would make disciples for the coming Christ while he would call out men according to his own choice from time to time.
5. That God would ensure that no weapon that formed against the church prospers, and every tongue that rises against it in judgment shall be condemned. For this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of Him, saith the Lord
6. That God would meet the church’s financial problems in season and out of season for the other churches to acknowledge that His divine presence, blessings and Glory are with the Church.
7. That He would from time to time prune and purge His Church of all parasites, pests, personality cults, false doctrines, social and religious evils, to make her holy and radiant to portray His divine presence, radiance. And glory in its spiritual and physical performance, in order to avoid both spiritual decline and apostasy.
1. That the Church would know and understand His ways and obey His voice and commandments and that the Church would keep itself holy, blameless and pure.
2. That the Church is not to love and learn the things of the world nor its ways, for his ways are different from the ways of the world. Therefore it should not imitate worldliness or any from of Religious Sects, organizations or churches for He has chosen the church to be Holy, Righteous, Faithfull, Humble and obedient. It should be a different model and a peculiar people to show forth His divine virtues to angels,
3. That Church should not be covetous, money minded, selfish, proud, arrogant and stubborn in it s ways.
4. That in order to have a pure disciplined holy Church (which can stand the test of time) HOLINESS should became its watchword throughout its entire life.
5. That the Church should not owe any man, borrow or seek financial aids, loan or grants from anywhere as God is it Eternal Riches, Treasury and that he is able to sustain the Church in all its needs.
6. That the gifts that would be giving by God must be controlled so that Satan would not use them to his advantage.
7. That the Church should remember not to harbor sin, evil deeds and evil people among its membership, but rebuke, discipline and restore backsliding in the spirit of hearken to his voice and obey His percepts, it would be blessed among its peers.
1. The unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the persons therein.
2. The Utter depravity of human nature, the necessity for repentance and regeneration and the eternal doom of the finally impenitent.
3. The Virgin Birth, Sinless Life, Atoning death, Triumphant Resurrection, Ascension and Abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His second coming and millennial Reign upon the earth.
4. Justification and Sanctification of the Believer through the finished work of Christ.
5. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost for the Believers with signs following.
6. The nine gifts of the Holy Ghost for the Edification, Exhortation and comfort of the church, which is the body of Christ.
7. The sacraments of Baptism by immersion and of the Lord’s Supper.
8. The Divine inspiration and of the Holy Scriptures.
9. Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
10. The possibility of failing from Grace.
11. The Obligatory nature of Tithes and Offerings.